Who am I?

Choose one character from the photo below. Can you create a character description based on the character for us to guess?

Use the writing guide below to help your descriptions.

Can you guess the character I am describing…

On top of his head is a black, shiny hat. Under the hat sits two, bushy eyebrows. A pair of large, pink ears stick out from the sides of his face which help him hear things from far away. Under his eyes is a dark, wiry moustache with a wide, grinning mouth hiding underneath. His arms are as thin as a stick and at the end of them sits some smooth, white gloves. At the bottom of his head/body are a couple of bright blue shoes which he uses to stomp across the floor.
Who am I?

12 thoughts on “Who am I?”

1. 1 big shiny black hat 2 gleaming brown eyes 1 moutstache and a big white beard 1 blue jump soot and a yellow tie round his neck who am I ?

2. I have a big brown hat, below my hat i have 2 white bushy eyebrows, 2 hazel eyes a circular nose and a white moustache and beard. I have blue dungarees and underneath my dungarees I have a red top, and I have 2 small black boots. Who am I???

3. I have a big, red tongue and a furry body. I have long,brown floppy ears and a long,smooth body.I also have a green collar and a happy friend.
    WHO AM I ?

4. I am blue, I have two big round eyes that you can look through and I have two large orange semi circle feet. Who am I ?

5. I have a pink hat and a spotty dress i stand tall and hold a stick thats blue. I wear a hat that curves around my face.
    Who am i?