Langloan Primary School

Monday 20th April

Good morning Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely Easter break with your family and enjoyed some of this fabulous weather we have had. It feels very strange not to be returning to school after our break but keeping everyone safe is important. The staff still have work in your class folders on Sharepoint for you to access if you need it.  This work will be changed on Wednesday as normal.  I know that staff also have Sumdog competitions/ challenges running too.  Remember you can send us pictures of your work in Sharepoint.

It is another lovely day again today so remember to enjoy some time outside where it is safe to do so.

I have put the Sharepoint instructions in the parent tab area just incase anyone needs a refresher of how to access the area with your child(ren) work in it.  We have also set up a Microsoft TEAM for every class in the school.  We will be adding helpful videos and powerpoints to the blog and the parent tab this week to help you to become familiar with it before we try using it next week.  If you have any questions regarding the use of Teams then please email me and I will be happy to help- elainepaterson@langloan.n-lanark.sch.uk

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/CARERS

Some of our Langloan staff are volunteering in the St Ambrose HUB this week.  This means that they have a teaching responsibility outwith their normal class and will be expected to focus on that.  Therefore you will notice that your child’s class teacher will not be online or engaging online on the day they are working in the HUB.  Other members of the Langloan team will be on hand to cover the classes and questions/ support will still be provided.

Have a great day everyone!