Priorities In Education
- Improving Achievement and Attainment
- Framework for Learning
- Inclusion and Equality
- Values and Citizenship
- Learning for Life
Aims of Langloan Primary School and Nursery Class
* To provide a safe and caring environment in which children can feel happy, secure and valued.
* To provide a stimulating environment where children have quality learning experiences.
* To provide a curriculum which caters for the needs of all children and encourages emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development.
* To work in partnership with parents and the community to support and enhance the development of all children.
* To provide access to a learning service that meets their individual needs and which promotes resilience and wellbeing.
* To enable every child to fulfil their potential as a successful learner, confident individual, effective contributor and responsible citizen.
In partnership with parents’ and the local community, we aim to provide an education of the highest
quality which is appropriate to the needs of individual pupils’, in a secure, happy and stimulating environment.