The Enterprise/Fairtrade and Rights Respecting School Committee will work with Mrs Paterson and Miss Burrows.
Mrs Paterson is our Enterprise/Fairtrade Co-ordinator and Miss Burrows is our Rights Respecting School Co-ordinator.
This committee will be responsible for:
- updating the whole school about new information regarding the above areas.
- feeding back to the whole school at assemblies about any meetings that have taken place.
- organising whole school events for pupils’ and staff to participate in throughout the year.
- displaying posters and leaflets around the school to advertise events organised.
- visiting classrooms to gain ideas from other pupils about how to improve our school in the areas mentioned.
- encouraging pupils’ and staff to buy fairtrade products.
- taking on different roles and responsibilities within the committee.