Langloan Primary School

P7

Good morning P7,

I hope you are all ok and doing what you can at home.  Remember your learning should be fun and you should be scheduling in regular breaks.  It has been so encouraging to see you using video calls to work together on things and to keep up your peer assessments for reading etc.  I am so impressed!

I have set up a maths, reading and spelling challenge on Sum Dog for this week. These challenges will encourage you to revisit some place value, er, ar and or endings that we have looked at in class and different areas of punctuation.

Remember I have put up GMT text in the class SharePoint folder so you can do some personal reading. Try to stick to the chapter assigned for each week.

You should try to sign up for Maths with Carol Vorderman to continue developing your mental maths skills. The website is www.themathsfactor.com. This is a great free resource and a fun way to do your number work.

Keep working on your assigned tasks for this week that you can find in our class folder in the SharePoint.  I am missing you very much and hope you are all keeping safe and well.

Have a brilliant Thursday!