With schools being closed and not being able to visit friends and family it may feel like there is nothing to do! However, there are still so many activities you can do at home and skills you can learn. It is likely that your school has already, or will in the near future, set out some work that you can do. But remember, this is a difficult time for everyone and it might take some time to get used to the new routine and way of living, this is ok. Cooking, baking, painting, ipad time, watching movies, spending time with family, etc are all fun activities you can do while staying at home.
- The Children’s guide to Coronavirus has loads of fun links and ideas. Some are shown in the picture on the right. Click on it to read more.
- Enjoy a story. Storyline Online have lots of free videos of actors reading children’s stories.
- If you click on the picture below you will find some of the daily life events happening online at the moment. This is a great way to try and set a routine, try something new and follow your interests!
- Make use of your local library – from home! Through your local library, you can access lots of ebooks, audiobooks, digital magazines and newspapers online for free! If you are not already a library member, you can join here.
- Enjoy some screen-free entertainment, and listen to Cbeebies Radio.