New Addition to the Gargieston Family

I am delighted to share with you the happy news that Mr & Mrs Baird, along with Cameron and James, have welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family.

Patrick was born on Monday 6th April weighing a very healthy 9lb 4ozs.  As you can see in the pictures below, Mrs Baird and Patrick are both doing well.  We can’t wait until he can make his first trip to Gargieston to meet us all.

Congratulations to the Baird family from all of us at Gargieston 🙂

8 thoughts on “New Addition to the Gargieston Family”

1. Congratulations Mrs Baird !
    Your baby is very cute and I love that you called your baby Patrick. I am excited to see your baby at Gargieston when we are back at school.
    I hope you have a good time with your baby!
    Lauren 😘

2. Huge congratulations from all of us . Patrick is absolutely perfect and we hope that you are all safe and well ps Mrs Baird you look amazing ! X

3. Awh huge congratulations on the safe arrival of beautiful baby Patrick, he is adorable! Born on the same day as me! What a brilliant photo of your 3 gorgeous boys, Cameron & James look like very proud big brothers! You look amazing Allison, take care and enjoy being a family of 5! xxxx