Leavers Hoodies

Just a quick reminder that the order for Leavers Hoodies must be in by Friday 5th April. This is to allow Rainbow Ink enough time to process the order for Arran residential.

Hoodies can not be tried on in Rainbow Ink.

Please see earlier blog post to order and to give permission for your child’s name to appear on the back.

Any questions regarding the sizing please click on the title above and I will do my best to answer. Many thanks, Mrs Lawson

9 thoughts on “Leavers Hoodies”

1. Mrs Lawson
    Jess thinking she needs a medium adults but I thought this would be awful big.
    What do you think?
    Thanks Laura

1. Hi there! I’ve put her down for the medium adult. She certainly wanted that. The sleeves were quite long but the body length was fine – as far as I remember!

1. Last week they asked us not to send anyone just now as they are moving premises. I have some in the DHT room at school. Mr Nisbet, the janitor would soon let you try them.

1. I popped into rainbow ink yesterday and they said that they dont have any to try on as they are all out on loan to schools and best to go into school to try them on.

2. Yes, they are also moving premises. There are some in the DHT room in the school. The janitor is there and could perhaps get them for you to try. I see you have ordered a Small Adult which looked a good fit on him.

2. Hi Mrs Lawson,

I have changed my order for Fraser to a small adult as you advised. I hope you have got this. I’m not sure now though how I will pay the outstanding £3 as it is now paid on parentpay?
    Thanks,
    Lynn.

1. Hi there, can you add another £3 through Parent Pay. If not please don’t worry. We can sort that out later. Right now the main thing is that you’ve given permission and placed your order 🙂

1. Not sure I can as there are no other items to pay and I can’t change the amount. I’ll make sure I get it sorted after the holidays.
        Thanks,
        Lynn.