Today’s story is Sebastian’s roller-skates. I hope you enjoy it.
Your choices for tomorrow are
Reply to this post to let me know which one you would like to hear and to see.
Thank you, Sarah.
Here are some signs to learn about the NHS and HEALTH
There are lots of areas to explore, from viartual instruments like guitar, keyboard, drums and orchestra.
Today I am going to show you how to some features for playing the keyboards.
- Choose from a range of keyboards, not just piano
- Set the music to be in a particular key — no bum notes! Lots of keys available, so try them out.
- Use the arpeggiator to create dynamic cascading rhythms
- There are lots of live effects possible – use the dials to change the sounds
- Take turns with someone else adding in or changing the sounds one at a time.
- As well as playing it live, you can record it and listen back later.
- Use it as a soundtrack for a video.
Good for: This would be a good activity to create fun music to dance to or to create a party atmosphere and share with others. Or else try a more chilled sound with gentle sounds.