2, Time for some number work! Today we are counting to…20. Forwards and backwards! In jumps of 1, 2, 4 and 5 – but something odd happens when we count in jumps of 3!
3. Fiddly fingers – Make your own’ soft as a cloud ‘ playdough
5. Snack time – don’t forget to wash your hands!!!1
6. Once upon a time these Aliens visited Gold Class and they stole our underwear number line!
7. Over to Lorna for sign of the day!
9. Sensory – Make a feely bag
- You can use any small bag just so long as you can’t see what’s inside!
- Gather some objects that can easily fit inside.
- Make sure they all feel different – smooth like a pebble, rough like toast, squishy like a sponge, cold like an ice cube, soft like a teddy.
- Hide them from your adult and, one at a time, pop them in the bag. Ask your adult to close their eyes, put their hand in the bag and tell you what they can feel. What words did they use? Did they guess what it was?
10. Let’s end today with a boogie! I’m sure Rachael has some fun plans for you today in dance.