There are lots of areas to explore, from viartual instruments like guitar, keyboard, drums and orchestra.
Today I am going to show you how to some features for playing the keyboards.
- Choose from a range of keyboards, not just piano
- Set the music to be in a particular key — no bum notes! Lots of keys available, so try them out.
- Use the arpeggiator to create dynamic cascading rhythms
- There are lots of live effects possible – use the dials to change the sounds
- Take turns with someone else adding in or changing the sounds one at a time.
- As well as playing it live, you can record it and listen back later.
- Use it as a soundtrack for a video.
Good for: This would be a good activity to create fun music to dance to or to create a party atmosphere and share with others. Or else try a more chilled sound with gentle sounds.