Group 5 Circle Time Tuesday 19th May

Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. How are you feeling today?

Today I am feeling like Mr Worry because I have an exam to do today and another one tomorrow so I am very nervous!

Mr Worry - GIF on Imgur

For movement today I am going to do some yoga to help me feel calm. Why don’t you try it too?

The weather has been quite windy recently. For life-skills today how about going out into the garden to check whether there is any tidying up to do. I need to pick the leaves off my lawn and pick up some pots that have blown over.

For ICT check out Steve and Kirsty’s posts and then dance along with Rachel.

Have a break and then check back at 10.30 for Story time. Today’s story is Charlie and Lola, This is actually my party. I love this book, it really makes me laugh. I hope you like it too.

This Is Actually My Party (Charlie and Lola): Amazon.co.uk: Lauren ...

Check out Sign of the Day with Lorna and then it is time for Fiddly Fingers. For Fiddly Fingers do you think you could have a go at making your own clock face? Ask a grown-up to help you and then you can practise telling the time. You could make one that looks like this

Kalbs & Yules: Random DIY teaching clock!

or follow the instructions on this website

https://meaningfulmama.com/226-diy-clock-for-teaching-time.html

Have a lunch and then come back for Gardening / CDT with Scott. I am really looking forward to seeing what he has been up to recently.

Lastly it’s time for Health and Well-being. To help you relax at the end of the day why not do some colouring? You could colour an online picture like one of these from Disney

https://lol.disney.com/games/coloring-pages

or you could take your pencil ‘for a walk’ and then colour in the pattern. Watch this video to see what I mean.

I would love to see what patterns your pencil makes!

Have a great day.

Sarah