Group 5 Circle Time Monday 11th May

Hello Everyone,

Today I am feeling like Mr Snow because the weather has turned so cold again. I have been looking at the weather forecast and at one point the forecasters thought that it might snow!

Mr. Snow | Mr. Men Wiki | Fandom

Who do you feel like today?

As it is so chilly, why not do your movement inside today. How about some disco yoga to warm you up?

Today one of my jobs is to post some parcels. For Life-skills today why don’t you write some one a letter or draw them a picture. If you have stamps in the house you could then walk to a post box to post it. Maybe you will find one with a happy face like this!

Somebody keeps putting googly eyes on the postboxes where I live ...

Your first lesson today is Maths, so check out Steve’s Maths posts in the Secondary Maths section or Clare’s posts in the General Maths section.

After that it is time for PE so check in with Pedro for some fun exercises.

Have a break and then come back for story time at 10.30. Today’s story is The Badger’s Bath.

The Badger's Bath: Amazon.co.uk: Butterworth Nick: 9780007627356 ...

Then it is time for Sign of the Day with Lorna followed by Art with Steve.

After lunch it is time for Outdoor Learning with Gerry. I wonder what he has got planned for you?

Finally it is time for Health and Well-being. Why don’t you choose some kaleidoscope images to watch and relax to? I found this kaleidoscope video on youtube, I am going to watch it to help me relax.

Have a lovely day.

Sarah