Wednesday @ Dalguise

Another great day at Dalguise with all groups involved in a whole variety of different activities. The weather has been fabulous, if a little chilly, but it has allowed us to do so much. The Giant Swing was very popular, while the trapeze was quite challenging but very enjoyable. Some groups had a Sensory Trail and others a Nature Trail. Most got absolutely manky doing the challenge course, so I hope there’s a goodly supply of Persil available when we eventually get home. Tomorrow promises another exciting day when some of us will try Fencing and the

Zip Wire. Everyone is behaving well and sleeping well – thank goodness. More tomorrow.

14 thoughts on “Wednesday @ Dalguise”

1. Hi Daisy,

Loving all the photos, great to see you in a few, looks like you did a good job guiding the team whilst blindfolded.

Missing you so much but it looks like you’re having a fabulous time!

Hope you enjoy your last full day…..only one more sleep until I can give you a big squidge!

Love & miss you loads Mum xxx

P.S….I’m guessing I’ve just totally embarrassed you!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. Hello everyone, great to see you all (including Miss Clark!) having so much fun. You are all making me very proud as you take on new and exciting challenges. Can’t wait to hear all about it.
    The boys and girls here have been very good at school and are working hard. We have created a presentation for Comic Relief and have decided on some fun activities to raise money. See you soon and enjoy your last few activities.
    Mrs Kelly πŸ™‚

3. Yesterdays pictures are amazing and you all look like your having the best time. The house is quiet without you Louisa. Isla misses you and has been sleeping in your bed everynight! Ha. Have a great last day. See you tommorow.

4. Good going everyone and a very well done for behaving … enjoy the most Zuhair … missing you my dear 😘

5. Hello everyone hope your having a very good trip at dulgiuse I really miss you all we’ve just been planning Red Nose Day and have been measuring are body’s (were measuring zayan,Sam and luci) anyway hope you have good last 3 days at dulgiuse!

6. Great photos Mr Shanks, looks like everyone is having a great time. Say hi to Callum and we can’t wait to see him FridayπŸ˜ƒ

7. Hi Megan, looks like you are all having an amazing time. We are loving seeing all the pics of what you have been getting up to. Enjoy the rest of your stay and we look forward to seeing you on Friday! Love mum, dad and Connor x

8. Lovely to hear all the news and see the photos from dalguise.what a brave bunch you are.hope the sun keeps shining.enjoy your last couple of days.

9. What a beautiful pictures, everyone is looking happy 😊 can’t wait for tomorrow’s updates.

10. Looks like you are all having such a great time, so excited for you all as I’m looking through your photo’s! Your getting to do some amazing activities ☺

11. Hi Jy and the rest of P6.. looks like use are all having a ball.. the week has gone so fast without u Jy looking forward to seeing ur cheery wee face on Friday.. love Mum, Dad and Zak.. πŸ˜ƒ

12. Hi Robbie , hope you’re having an amazing time. The photos are brilliant. We can’t wait to see you on Friday ,you can tell us all about it. Love Mum & Grandma 😊