CPN October 2020

Primary 7 learners have started their own News Channel and would like you to comment on their first ever public showing. The subject this month continues the theme being addressed in assemblies, Anti-Racism. Please encourage our learners by leaving a comment.

6 thoughts on “CPN October 2020”

1. Hi p7! Grace’s cousin Megan here. I loved the horse skit and happy news , I also like how you talked about the problem that’s happening in our worlds! I hope to see more episodes soon bye!!!

Megan

2. Well done to all of the roving reporters!! Very informative and good use of humour. I will look out for the horse when passing and make sure I have a stash of carrots. Great work.🐴

3. P7 all in P5B loved your CPN news video. We particularly liked the horse and think it should appear on a regular basis at different places around the school!
    We would like you to try and speak slower as at times we found it difficult to understand what you were saying. Also please could things stay on the screen for longer so we have time to look at it?
    Overall though we think you have made a fantastic video and we are looking forward to watching the next one. Keep up the good work P7.
    From P5B

4. Fantastic work P7! I love all your news. Such a range. I look forward to the next one. Well done from Mrs Muir (p3 & P5)

5. Hello Primary 7, how are you? We would like to let you know that the horse Max was looking for was behind the rock all along!! Then he was standing behind you looking in the window! We think your news channel is really good. We would love if you could make more episodes. We’re sure they will get better and better! We loved the episode! It was very funny at times!

Thank you, we can’t wait for the next one!

Love Alex, Phoebe, Sam, Ellie, Poppy, Daisy and Emina (and everyone in P4C!)