I am going to create a parent information tab at the top of the blog. This will house all of the links and information for parents/carers so that it can be easily accessed at any time. Due to the volume of posts online important information is being pushed further down and some parents are struggling to find it. Hopefully this new tab will help.
Can we remind all of our pupils that documents which are uploaded onto the SharePoint should not be edited or changed in any way. These are original documents and are there for everyone to see. We suggest bringing it up on the screen and completing the task on a piece of paper, a notebook or a jotter. You can also download a copy of the sheet and complete it on your computer, then you could save it to a folder and keep it safe.
How to Download Documents
- Enter your chosen folder, eg Maths
- Click the picture of the word or pdf file until it turns blue and has a tick (don’t enter the document)
- Click the 3 dots at the end of the document
- A box will appear, go to the bottom of the box and click the three dots again.
- This will give you a drop down menu where one of the options is to download the document
- Click download and then open the document once the download is complete.
- This is now your copy of the document and you can work on it and save it to your computer