Week beginning 29.05.23

Monday Holiday

Please remember there is no nursery on Monday. We will reopen as usual on Tuesday. 

Congratulations Following their success at interview on Friday, I am delighted to confirm that Kasia and Isla will remain with us as part of Team Taynuilt on a permanent basis.  I am sure you will join with me in congratulating them.  

Stay and Play We are introducing a new opportunity this week. If our trial run is successful we plan to repeat Stay and Play Sessions on a monthly basis. Please give it a go and then let us know what you think. If you would like to stay on after drop off in the morning to play with your child in the ELC just pick one day this week and prepare yourself for some fun. We are sure the children will enjoy showing you their favourite activities. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday From Drop Off Time – 9:30AM