What to do today
Please join in with the activities below. The more who can join in, the more fun, too. Not all of the activities are for everyone, so just do the ones you enjoy and as many times as you like.
Play along using any kind of instrument or use body percussion – clapping, tapping, clicking, stamping your feet.
Activities (links below)
- Hello Song
- Bounce and catch
- Yoshi Whoops!. Watch the video first to see how to play the game. Then you can get a soft toy and instruments to join in.
- Instruments: What can you find that sounds like rain?
- The Rainstorm sound story: Copy the actions and sounds to tell the story of a rainstorm
- The Wind Blows East: Join in with the sounds and signs for this song. Also join in with the sounds and actions from the Rainstorm Sound Story, which go well with the song.
- Karaoke Corner: A chance to revisit some of the songs we did earlier in the term
- Time to move. Dance to some of the music from earlier in the term
- Time to relax. Chill to some of the music from earlier in the term
- Goodbye Song
More ideas with this video
- If you can’t tap along, maybe a friend can tap your arm or foot for you so that you can feel the beat of the music.
- Can you stamp your feet to the music? Can you tap your shoulders or your head? Move your fingers
- Maybe try playing along with a shaker, or tap something that makes a sound that you like. A box of cereal?