What to do today
Please join in with the activities below. The more who can join in, the more fun, too. Not all of the activities are for everyone, so just do the ones you enjoy and as many times as you like.
Play along using any kind of instrument or use body percussion – clapping, tapping, clicking, stamping your feet.
Activities (links below)
- Hello Song
- Bounce and catch
- Old King Glory. Watch the video first to see how to do it. Then you can get join in or else watch and sing.
- The Rainstorm sound story: Copy the actions and sounds to tell the story of a rainstorm
- Karaoke Corner: Budapest by George Ezra. Look out for more Karaoke Songs in other blog posts. Have fun!
- Time to move. Play the instruments along to the video or get up and dance. If you like, get a scarf to play with. This week’s classic is A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays by De La Soul.
- Time to relax. This week we are listening to an orchestral arrangement of a Bulgarian lullaby called Zaspalo e Chelebiiche (Chelebiiche is Sleepy).
- Goodbye Song
More ideas with this video
- If you can’t tap along, maybe a friend can tap your arm or foot for you so that you can feel the beat of the music.
- Can you stamp your feet to the music? Can you tap your shoulders or your head? Move your fingers
- Maybe try playing along with a shaker, or tap something that makes a sound that you like. A box of cereal?