2. Time for literacy and today we are thinking about words that almost sound exactly the same – but be careful the first sound changes…can you match these rhyming words?
3. Have a go at drawing a map of your favourite walk. If you like you can make a map of a walk that you’d like to take!
4. Snack time
5. Story time
7. Now pop over to Sign of the day from Lorna.
8. Have a look through the Pinewood recipe book Part 2 and find the recipe for scones. Find an adult to help you and get baking. I’m going to have a go too so we’ll compare them next time – don’t forget to take a picture!
9. Lunch time! Don’t forget to wash your hands.
- Download Google Earth onto a device – get an adult’s permission first
- Type in your address – ask an adult to write it down for you in CAPITAL LETTERS so that you can find the correct keys on the keyboard
- Have a look and compare it to the map you made? Can you see anything you need to add?