Auchinraith Home Learning Access

Learning Access From Home

Primary 5 (Miss Santangeli & Mrs Warrilow)

Goodbye Google Site Search, Hello Cludo Search - Cludo

Hello my lovely P5s!

I hope you are all keeping safe and well. I am missing being in the class with you all!

It’s been fab seeing what some of you have been up to through the school app, keep up that brilliant work!

I will be adding work from the 26th of May for you all to complete daily, I know how hard you can all work in class so try your very best! (I know you can do it!)

So in light of our new blog page, could you add a wee comment or message on this post before the 26th of May to let me know that you can see it ok?

Thanks everyone and look forward to hearing from you 🙂

-Miss Santangeli.

26/05/20 (Tuesday)

Good Morning everyone, please find attached your Numeracy and Literacy timetables for this week.

Shown below is your spelling words for week commencing 26/05/20.

Complete work daily to the best of your ability (I know how hard you all can work!) and I will be online between 2 & 3pm to answer any questions you may have :).

-Miss Santangeli.

Spelling words 26th– 29th May

1. then
  2. pretty
  3. tried
  4. would
  5. frightened
  6. always
  7. through
  8. together
  9. beautiful
  10. think

Literacy timetable 26th-29th Maths timetable 26th-29th

26/05/20 (Tuesday)

FAO music pupils only (Ayla Getchell & Megan Keenan)

Ayla & Megan,

Please have a look at these songs for you to practise at home 🙂 and a wee video for you to watch as well.

-Miss Santangeli

Baby Shark and Skip it Lou – Baby Shark and Skip it Lou 2 Crazy Train brass parts – Crazy Train note names Hey Song Brass – Hey Song Note names

26/05/2020 (Tuesday)

Further to enquiries, please send any work you want to share to this email address and it will be looked at daily. 🙂

gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk

Thank you again for your hard work!

-Miss S

28/05/2020 (Thursday)

Hi everyone,

It’s been brilliant receiving your work via email.

In case anyone isn’t aware I am responding to your work on the blog (not email) and have been leaving comments daily :).

Thanks everyone and stay safe!

-Miss S

1/6/20 (Monday)

Good morning P5s,

I cannot believe its June already! I hope you are all keeping safe and enjoying the sun.

I have uploaded this week’s Maths and Literacy timetables. Have a go at everything and remember to email your completed work to gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk.

I will be available between 2-3pm daily to answer any messages/ provide any help.

-Miss S

Spelling words 1st-5th June

1. when
  2. what
  3. course
  4. they’re
  5. their
  6. there
  7. different
  8. they
  9. people
  10. through

Literacy timetable 1st June- 5th June Maths timetable 1st June-5th June

Monday 8th June

Good morning P5s!

please find attached your literacy and numeracy timetables for this week. Next week we will be doing something just a little bit different so keep your eyes peeled…

Keep up the excellent work and remember I’m available from 2-3pm daily for any questions regarding the work.

Stay safe

-Miss S

Spelling words 8th– 12th June

1. children
  2. didn’t
  3. with
  4. going
  5. every
  6. were
  7. another
  8. happened
  9. friends
  10. little

Literacy timetable 8th June- 12th June Maths timetable 8th June- 12th June

Monday 15th June

Good morning P5s!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and are keeping safe.

This week/next weeks timetables are a different type of work.

Since it is almost the summer holidays I am giving you a variety of different challenges for you to choose from and attempt. Use things you have around the house, involve your parents/siblings and most importantly have fun!

Please send any pictures of completed challenges to gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk.

Good luck!

-Miss S

Challenges 15th June 2020

Tuesday 16th June

FAO all parents and guardians.

2020-06-16 Parent-Carer Letter (10)

22/06/2020- Monday

Good morning P5s!
I cannot believe we are in the final week of term. It’s certainly not how I imagined the last few months going but I have to applaud you for engaging with the blog and sending it your completed work. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed 😊.

Enjoy this weeks final challenges, pick 1 a day and remember to use what you have in the house and get your siblings and parents involved too!

Stay safe everyone,

Miss S.

Challenges 22nd June

22/06/2020 Monday

FAO music pupils in P5.
Please see the message below.

The IMS promised to launch us all in to the summer holidays in spectacular style…… we are a little early but as it is the last Friday of term we now have two reasons to celebrate.

Our IMS pupils have excelled themselves once again with their participation in the Make Your Own Kind of Music Project. Pupils from all learning areas and all educational sectors have thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this project. They have broadened their skills set to become recording artists, editors, videographers, photographers …..not to mention the tremendous musical skills you will see and hear on their colourful musical montage.

We are humbled by their positivity and energy and seeing them on screen makes us all the more determined and excited to work with them in our many IMS ensembles once again.

The summer term would usually be the time when pupils are performing at concerts, awards ceremonies and community events, as well as the many foreign band tours that would set off around June. Whilst it has been disappointing for them to miss out on these experiences they have utilised their time well by practising hard and getting creative. Our theme Make Your Own Kind of Music resonates particularly just now as our children and young people have entertained themselves and others over these last 13 weeks with the skills they have learned through the IMS. Throughout the next academic year the IMS will continue to nurture these skills which are soessential for building confidence, resilience and a great sense of well-being.

We are enormously proud to share their work, see link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-WWCOPgW0

……..and as always the IMS would like you to share the joy, so please share the link far and wide.

Hope you have a wonderful pre-summer holiday weekend.

Warmest wishes, Elaine”

Wednesday 24th June

Happy summer holidays background | Free Vector

Well, P5s

I can’t quite believe it’s that time of the year already and its certainly not how I imagined it ending.

I just wanted to take a moment to say how much of an honour it has been to be your teacher this year. I have enjoyed getting to know you all so much and I wish you nothing but happiness and success for the future.

You have all shone so brightly in what can only be described as an unprecedented situation and for that I applaud you. Keep working hard and remember that you are heading into your senior years at Auchinraith- Be a good influence to the younger members of the school and continue to strive for your goals. I know you can do it P5! (sorry- P6!)

Have a lovely summer and stay safe,

Miss Santangeli :).