Auchinraith Home Learning Access

Learning Access From Home

Nursery

Completed Work

Please send any completed work to  gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk with your child’s name and class in the subject. It would be lovely to hear from all the boys and girls, please comment on the blog below if you would like to send a message. 

New learning will be posted every Monday at the bottom on this page. Please scroll down to view new learning.

Update – 17.06.20

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all having a good week so far!

Please see below for a link to the most recent correspondence from Tony McDaid, Education Director at South Lanarkshire Council.

Parent/Carer letter

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you and your families are all keeping safe and well. I am missing you all very much!

It has been lovely to see many of you taking on the challenges through the school app and sending in your photographs. Keep up the hard work boys and girls!

As of Tuesday 26th May, I will be posting home learning tasks weekly on our blog page. I know you all enjoyed our weekly Book Backdrop activities in nursery and I will continue to plan your learning around some of your favourite stories!

It would be lovely to hear from you all. Please comment on this post to let me know that you can see it and access the blog. I can’t wait to hear what you have all been doing at home.

Take care and stay safe!

Remember…

Miss. Inglis

Hello Red Group!
I hope you are all well and happy.
Just a message to say that I am missing you all so much.
I see some of you have been very busy with challenges on the school app – keep it up, well done!
Keep being busy bees and remember you are all Special Little Stars.
Keep well and Keep safe!
Mrs McCourt
——————————————————————-
Hi Orange group!
Mrs Chester and Miss Campbell both miss you so much and hope you are keeping safe. We are so proud of you all staying indoors and we know how hard it is not going to nursery to see all your friends. It is so important to stay safe and wash your hands, so we can all see each other soon!
We love seeing you working hard at home and can’t wait to see everyone back at nursery!
Mrs Chester and Miss Campbell
——————————————————————–
Hello Yellow Group!
I hope you are all safe and well!
I am missing you all so much and have enjoyed seeing how hard you have all been working at home, well done!!
I know you will all be missing nursery and all of your friends but you are doing a great job by staying at home just now.
Remember to keep busy, keep washing your hands and staying safe so that we can all go back to nursery soon!
Miss Inglis
——————————————————————–
To all  the Nursery boys and girls.
It is so nice to be able to send you all a message. I have missed everyone so much.
It’s okay to feel sad sometimes when you are missing nursery but now we can keep in touch and cheer each other up.
I will look forward to seeing more of your photos, challenges and all your good work.
Keep safe until we are all together again!
Mrs Moran

26.5.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you all had a lovely long weekend and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. I enjoyed some lovely walks with my family!

This week we will be completing learning activities relating to the story ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar’.  Please find the learning grid below.

Remember, although I have included a link to the story, it is very important to snuggle down and read a book from home with your special adult.

I’m looking forward to seeing all of your hard work. If you have any questions I will be online between 2pm and 3pm.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar WB 26.5.20

Miss Inglis

26.5.20 Update

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for all your lovely messages today!

Please send any completed work to the following email address and include your child’s name, class and subject heading:

gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk

Well done to everyone who has emailed work in so far, I’m very proud of you all! Keep up the hard work!

Remember I will be available on the blog Monday – Friday between 2pm and 3pm to answer any questions you may have!

Take care and stay safe,

Miss Inglis

29.5.20

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for all your hard work and effort this week! Well done to the boys and girls who has sent in completed work for ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar’, it was lovely to see you all enjoying the activities.

I hope you and your family have a lovely weekend and I will be back on Monday with a new Book Back Drop!

Take care and stay safe,

Miss Inglis

01.6.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and managed to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Please find this weeks Book Backdrop linked below. I think you are going to enjoy this story and the learning experiences attached.  Let me know if you take a tip to the moon this week! 

Whatever Next! WB 01.6.20

Please remember to email any completed work to gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk and include your child’s name and class.

I would love to see your hard work and what you are getting up to this week! I will be available between 2pm – 3pm Monday – Friday.

Enjoy the first day of June and hopefully the sun continues to shine!!

Take care and stay safe!

Miss Inglis

5.06.20

Good Afternoon boys and girls!

I hope you all had a lovely week and enjoyed this weeks activities. ‘Whatever Next!’ is one of my favourite stories and I was so pleased so see so many of you taking part in the activities. Well done, keep up the hard work!

I have chosen another great story for next week and this will be available from Monday. Please remember to send any completed work to gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk with your child’s name and class as the subject. You can also leave a message on the blog and I will be available between 2pm – 3pm.

I hope you and your family have a fantastic weekend and I will speak to you on Monday.

Take care and stay safe,

Miss Inglis

8.06.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend with your family and managed to enjoy some of the good weather.

The Book Backdrop this week is ‘What the Ladybird Heard’ by Julia Donaldson. Please find the learning grid linked below.

What the Ladybird Heard WB 8.6.20

I’m sure you will all enjoy the learning activities liked to this story. Let me know if you find any ladybirds this week or any farm animals on your daily walk!

Remember, although I have included links to online stories it is very important to read a book from home with your special adult.

I hope you all have a great week and I will be available between 2pm and 3pm.

Take care and stay safe,

Miss Inglis

15.06.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you and your families had a lovely weekend. I would love to hear about what you have been up to.

On Friday, the ladies in the nursery, Mrs McCulloch and Mrs Rafferty went to visit our Nursery Graduates. It was lovely to see everyone and we hope you enjoyed your graduation celebrations over the weekend. We are all so proud of you and wish you lots of luck this week at your Primary 1 induction day!

As we are getting closer to summer, we are going to be learning about the seaside and under the sea. The Book Backdrop this week is ‘Sharing a Shell’ by Julia Donaldson. Please find the learning grid below.

Sharing a Shell WB 15.6.20

Please remember to email your child’s work to gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk with their name and class as the subject. Alternatively, you can leave a message on the blog and I will be available between 2pm and 3pm.

I hope you enjoy this weeks learning experiences and I look forward to seeing all of your hard work!

Take care and stay safe,

Miss Inglis

22.06.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

This is our last week of term and our final Book Backdrop. This weeks book is ‘Giraffes Can’t Dance’. I hope you all enjoy the activities attached in the learning grid below.

Giraffes Can’t Dance WB 22.6.20

I would love to hear what you have been up to, so please leave a message on the blog below.

Take care,

Miss Inglis

24.06.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

Nursery officially ends at 1pm today for the summer holidays. I cannot believe we have reached the end of term already!

Although this term has ended a little differently, it has still been a very successful year in Auchinraith Nursery. It has been lovely getting to know you and all of your families, thank you for all of your support this year!

We would like to wish our Graduates the very best of luck as they begin a new chapter in August and start Primary 1. We know you will all be fabulous and continue to be superstars.

We look forward to welcoming back our returning children in August and continuing with the fantastic work we started this year!

I hope you and your families enjoy the summer holidays and remember to take care of each other and stay safe.

Best Wishes,

Miss Inglis