Langloan Primary School

Important Information for Parents/Carers

Dear Parent/Carer

I hope you are all safe and well.  As a staff we are missing all of our pupils so much.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your efforts in helping your child/ children engage with their online learning.  We know how difficult this will be, even as a staff we are finding it a challenge to adapt to a new way of working.

The best advice is, to do what you can do.  If you can access the online learning resources and are using them, that’s great.  If you are unable to gain access or are deciding to do your own thing with regards to schooling, that’s great too.  We want you to do what is best for you and what works for your family circumstances.  Please don’t put pressure on yourself.  When we return to school, the staff will work hard with all of our pupils to reinforce and consolidate their learning so please try not to worry.

Try to vary the types of activities that you are doing and remember that there are lots of learning opportunities in household chores, baking, playing board games, reading for enjoyment, outdoor activities and dance etc.  Do what you can, when you can and most importantly try to have as much fun as you can.

I have added a link to the latest newsletter released by NLC education.  Please read the contents carefully and if you have any questions regarding anything in it or anything I have mentioned above, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

elainepaterson@langloan.n-lanark.sch.uk

20200421105123_Parents_LetterNLC