Hi everyone. Find below some activities you might like to try. Maybe you would like to send us photographs of some of the things you’ve been doing at home.
Listen to the Crazy Stir Fry ‘s’ Song
You collected some things from around the house last week beginning with the sound ‘s’. Have you found any more? Play ‘I Spy With My Little Eye Find Something Beginning With ‘s”
Roll out some playdoh in to a long snake and form into the shape s.
Enjoy playing the game Ten Little Snowmen
Play the game Planet Pals
Try printing coloured patterns with household items e.g. cotton reels, back of fork, pen tops, duplo/lego bricks, cookie cutters.
To relax, make this Home Made Stress Ball
Cookie Cutter Bird Seed Ornaments
You will need – 2.5 cups birdseed, 2 packs unflavoured gelatine, 2 tbl golden syrup, 1 cup water, 12 cookie cutters, 12 x 5cm lengths drinking straws, string.
- Prepare gelatine as per packet instructions.
- Add 2 tbl syrup and stir.
- Add bird seed, mix, and put in fridge to firm up. (approx 10 minutes)
- Put cookie cutters on to parchment baking sheet.
- Spoon mixture in to each cookie cutter to the top and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Press length of straw into bird seed before it is set so you have a nice neat hole for the string to go through afterwards. Make sure it is at least 1 cm from the edge.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove straws and remove from cutters. Thread string through holes and tie the ends in a knot.
- Hang in the garden from trees and shrubs and wait for the birds to come.
I hope you have fun with these activities should you wish to try them.
Have fun! Stay safe!