Education Blog Awards

We are very proud that we have been placed joint third in the Education Blog Awards.

The judges said: ‘A lovely and powerful view into the world of the P3 Superstars documenting their learning journey from toothpaste advertising to cliff rescue!’

We were the youngest class placed and also the only Scottish blog in our category so we think we have done really well!

We are having a wee party in our Golden Time on Friday to celebrate. Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the past year and who voted for us to get into the initial top ten.

7 thoughts on “Education Blog Awards”

1. Congratulations P3S – well done to you all, you should all be very proud of your achievement.

2. congragulation p3s for coming 3rd your blog is amazing were so excited for working on the wiki with you MrsC said we’ll be ading things befor the holidays 🙂

3. Thank you Kayla and Jessica. I am really excited to see what you put on the wiki. We love your blog!

4. Well done everyone!! What a great achievment. Shannon and I enjoy looking on the blog each week.

5. Congratulations on this brilliant achievement. You all deserve this so much. Team work at its best.Heather and I always enjoy looking at this.