It was our senior pupil’s prom last night.
They enjoyed listening, singing and dancing to their favourite songs.
What are your favourite party songs?
See if you can find some on a device here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYPpIsdZKnLRU3hBKDmUBRdzVdM0rS0z
Have a lovely weekend, Kirsty
GarageBand is a powerful music making app that comes free for iPad or iPhone.
There are lots of areas to explore, from viartual instruments like guitar, keyboard, drums and orchestra.
Today I am going to show you how to some features for playing the keyboards.
- Choose from a range of keyboards, not just piano
- Set the music to be in a particular key — no bum notes! Lots of keys available, so try them out.
- Use the arpeggiator to create dynamic cascading rhythms
- There are lots of live effects possible – use the dials to change the sounds
- Take turns with someone else adding in or changing the sounds one at a time.
- As well as playing it live, you can record it and listen back later.
- Use it as a soundtrack for a video.
Good for: This would be a good activity to create fun music to dance to or to create a party atmosphere and share with others. Or else try a more chilled sound with gentle sounds.
Marie found the following and sent me her pictures: