Morning everybody. I hope that you had a lovely weekend. It was very windy wasn’t it? I hope you enjoy today’s activities.
3. On Moday’s we have P.E. head over and see what has been planned for you in the PE section.
4. Story – The Rainbow Fish.
5. Sign of the day: Head over to see what Lorna has planned for you today.
6. Art. On Monday’s we have Art. Why don’t you head over to the Art section on the Blog and see what has been planned for you.
7. Outdoor Learning. Bees are very important to us, can you make a bee hotel?
8. Health and Wellbeing: What are you looking forward to doing in the future?
That is all for today. Pop back tomorrow and see what activities have been planned for you.
Good Morning everyone
Wishing you a wonderful day ahead. Here are today’s activities below.
Good morning Group 11
Go out and enjoy the sunshine today:
Movement: put your favourite song on and dance like no one is watching. Choose a party song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MTVSZ1nTc
Life Skills: Put on sun cream and a hat
Literacy: Practice drawing on the path with chalk. Or write a story outside.
PE: Go for a walk.
Story: Read a book or comic outside.
Signing: check Lorna’s sign of the day video.
Art: Draw some trees or birds.
Science: Put some water in a basin and see what you can find that sinks or floats.
HWB: Sit outside and really listen. Can you hear birds? Cars?Can you smell grass? Earth? Flowers? Can you feel the grass? Stones? What else?
Send me pictures of you enjoying the sunshine. 🙂
Have a lovely day, Kirsty
Good morning Pink Class!
I hope you are all well.
Follow the sway below to find today’s activities, remember to scroll down.
Have you had fun with Connie’s karaoke, you should, it’s great fun for the whole family!
Have a fun-filled Wednesday!