13 thoughts on “Primary 6 Appeal for YOUR Support!”

1. I really loved making this appeal video. Im so glad that we have got tons of donations and I am really excited for our assembly tomorrow!

2. Well done Primary 6, that was a fabulous advert. By the amount of goods at your station, you have used your persuasvie skills superbly to encourage everyone to donate. Good luck tomorrow for your assembly – I’m really looking forward to it.

3. I really enjoyed making this video. It was lots of fun and I am looking forward to our assembly tomorrow!

4. I really enjoyed doing this project. I hope lots of people come to our assembly with donations.

5. I made this video with miss king and some of the children from P6 and it was more fun than I thought and I do not think there is anything as fun as making the video at all !!!

I hope you are proud of our work !

6. I had so much fun making this video it looks really good well done everyone who was in it and miss king for editing it ,niamh

7. I’m really happy that so many people gave us tins already! I’m very excited for the assembly!