Glasgow Science Centre

On Monday 1st June, P4, P5/4 and P5 went to the Science Centre in Glasgow.   When we arrived some of us went to the first floor, some of us went to the second floor and the rest of us went to the top floor.  It was a great trip and we all enjoyed the activities, experiments and science theatre show!  We got the chance to have a browse in the shop and buy souvenirs and had our lunch in the large atrium.

Isobel – I enjoyed the large scale hamster wheel on the third floor and it wasn’t as easy as it looked!

Nicole – I enjoyed when we got the chance  to pump the blood to the heart and it increased the heart beat.

Niamh – I liked watching Francesco and Isla trying to eat the cream crackers quickly.

Ehlana – I learned that the body needs to let gas release or you could explode!

Adrian – I liked the challenge where I had to use the air gun to manouver the beach ball through the hoop.

Alea – When watching the show I learned that the amount of blood your heart beats every day can fill 125 bath tubs!

Alex – I liked looking at the real life tornado that re-formed itself.

Madison – I enjoyed holding onto the high bar and timed how long I could do this for.

Ben – The sprint challenge was great!  I got a best time of 1:63.

Lukas – I liked when I had to spin the wheel, whilst standing on the platform and turn the wheel at the same time.  Astronaut use this in space to control the shuttle.

We would defintiely recommend the trip to another class.  It was a great day out, we learned lots and had fun!  A special thanks to our wonderful parent helpers for keeping us safe.