Areha’s Autobiography

Autobiography-Areha
L.I I can write an autobiography
S.C. chronological order, past tense, First person, emotive language
Anyone ever dreamt of being a doctor? Ever thought of helping others solve their problems? Has anyone had a memorable childhood? Anyone done something they should not have done? Anyone made a fool of themselves? Well
I was born on the 28th of June 2003 6 am Saturday morning St John’s hospital Livingston. My due date was the 2nd of July as you can see I was a week early. My mum and dad had me 2 years after their wedding. Most people expected me to be a boy but I turned out to be a girl. Some people were happy like my big cousin but others were not, like my uncle. When I was born my weight was 6 pounds 8 ounces, my chosen names were Areha and Areeba. Anyway my birth name was Areha Aslam.
I took my first step on the 23 of July late at night 2004. My first word was dada, my favourite baby food was broccoli and cauliflower. My first birthday rocked! I got a gigantic winnie the pooh teddy bear from my dad I was a geek about Winnie the pooh when I was small. I was a fussy little eater and I would only eat from my aunty and if I did eat, I would only eat white chocolate and wotsits crisps.
I was a chubby little baby. My favourite outfit was a red velvet dress and my very first shoes were a pair of purple Velcro flip on’s. It was on a cold winters day I was about 2 years I had nothing better to do than have a laugh with my dad. Well we were playing and he was spinning me round in circles. At first I thought I was enjoying it but and then within seconds I gave my dad an unpleasant surprise. I threw up in his mouth at first he was raging at me ready to scream then after about a mili second the room was full of laughter.
About a year later at the age of three I was walking back from nursery in a very unusual way I was cheeky at that time. I walked into a shop singing the Bob the builder song I went in and pinched a lady’s bottom, she screamed and her face went bright red but once she realized I was only a little girl she gave me a big cheesy grin.
When I was little my favourite cartoons were Lazy town ,64 zoo lane, Balamory and Bob the builder. I would only go to bed when my dad was at home because for some reason I would feel more safe with my dad around the house.
When I was just turning four my little brother Aayan was born on the 3rd of September 2006 every day when I came back from nursery I would try and be helpful and help feed my baby brother so that at the end of the week I would get a toy or some sort of treat. Well instead of feeding my brother I would eat the food myself and then say that I had fed him but as soon I would leave he would start crying, say to my mum he was hungry and carry his milk bottle to me.
Then after when I was in primary 1 and 2 I would make up excuses not to go to school but I would fail every time. Every time I would come back from school I wouldn’t do what my dad told me to do but and then as soon as he would say I’m not talking to you I would do that thing straight away.
When I went to the middle area in p3 I had the teacher I had in p1 Miss Woods (well she was then) now I am in p7 and she is Mrs Dymock ,she got married in 2014. Those days and times were funny they bring back . Me and my friend would try to be like her by asking her if we could wear her jewellery, we would ask every day because we knew her answer would always be yes.
P3 was also a very sad year for us because Mr Kelly our old deputy teacher left. He got a job as a head teacher in a school in Glasgow. For many years he has been missed.
Primary 4 was exciting we had a wonderful teacher Miss brown and along with Mrs McGuire who now is an acting deputy teacher
Now primary 5 was wow amazing primary 5 was one my best years well until p7 I had the world’s most coolest teacher Mrs Buchanan Coutts, she had the world’s most weird and wacky imagination. We had a topic on Kenya it was so interesting. We had a homework project we had to make, design, draw and create a Kenya book and the person that worked over and beyond their expectations would get 5 floating stars and I got the 5 stars out of the whole class. In primary 6 my teacher was Mrs Heather she was really nice. The best part of having her has a teacher was that every time we would do something like maths she would put music on, she rocked at that !
Now this is me now age 11 primary 7b my teacher is called Mrs Bell she is funny and not too shouty. This is my best year because our topic was WW2 and now it is Japan. I feel so grown up because it feels like I can just do anything. I am at the top of the school.
When I graduate I want to be a doctor, I want to help people get better. My hopes and dreams are to have a successful life and try my very best in everything.