Over the last 2 sessions, with support from the Parent Council, we have been piloting the use of Show My Homework.
In 2016/17, SMH has improved significantly and it has also become much easier to access for learners and teachers alike, through use of their Glow (RM Unify) Launchpad.
Parents are also able to access SMH through a unique code, linked to their child. Codes have been issued to all parents in October via schoolbag mail. Please email Mr Slavin if you need further information. Click here for the parent login page.
Apps and Mobile access to SMH
SMH can be accessed on Android and iOS devices.
- For the Android app, please click here
- For the Apple iOS app, please click here
- For help on installing the mobile app, please click here
SMH can be accessed using any web browser on any device
- For pupils and staff, using the Glow Launchpad requires no further authentication – they are already recognised by the system .
- For parents, click here for the parent login page.
Help using Show My Homework:
Help for parents, please click here
Help for learners, please click here
Help for teachers, please click here