**Update – 275/20**
Application for Prefect Leadership posts 2020/21:
Once you have submitted your prefect application form (by 11th May) and heard if your were successful in your application (22nd May) you will have the opportunity to apply for a Prefect Leadership Role – the 4 posts available are:
Head Prefect – Person spec – Head Prefect post 20_21
House Captain – Person-spec-House-Captain-post 20_21
Senior Prefect – Person spec – Senior Prefect post 20_21
Using the following application form – you can start to think about and plan your answers (please do NOT submit this application before 23rd May 2020).
Please note that you can use this application form to apply for all/any of the 4 leadership posts.
Prefect Application for 2020/21:
The process of applying to be a prefect at Balfron High School will start next week. In preparation for this I have included a draft application form (based on last year’s form) for you to have a look at and start to think about/plan your answers. I have also included below the Person Specification for the prefect position.
Application for Prefect Leadership posts 2019/20:
Please use the following application form to apply for one/all of the prefect leadership posts at Balfron High School.
- PDF Prefect leadership roles – application form 2019_20
- Word Prefect leadership roles – application form 2019_20
You should consider the following person specifications for each post when completing your application form:
- use this application form to apply for one/all of the posts.
- Head Prefect applicants should prepare a speech (see person spec for dates).
- only pupils successful in gaining prefectship on Monday 3rd June can apply for a leadership post.
- Please return applications by Friday 7th June to Mrs Patrick
- Paper copies available on Monday 3rd June
Thank you for all your support for our school.