Application for Prefect Leadership posts:
Please Prefect leadership roles – application form 2018-19 to apply for one of the prefect leadership posts at Balfron High School.
You should consider the following person specifications for each post when completing your application form:
- you are able to use the application form to apply for one/all of the posts.
- Head Prefect applicants should consider starting/preparing their speech immediately (see person spec for dates).
- only pupils successful in gaining prefectship on Tuesday 5th June can apply for a leadership post.
- Please return applications by Wednesday 7th June to Mrs Patrick
- Paper copies available on Monday 5th June (or on return from exam leave)
Prefect Posts at Balfron High School – February 2018
Please click here for the application form to apply to be a Prefect in Balfron High School for 2018-19. The following person specification has also been shared with all S5 pupils with a description of the post – Person spec – Prefect post
Please complete and return the application form to form class leaders by Friday 18th April 2018 to be considered for a Prefect Post.
All pupils who submit a Prefect Application form will be informed of the decision on Tuesday 5th June. Those pupils who are not successful in achieving prefectship at this time will have the chance to re-apply in August after a review period.
All pupils successful in becoming a prefect in June will have the option to apply for any prefect leadership post – Head Prefect, House Captain , Community Senior Prefect and Senior Prefect .
More information regarding the Prefect Leadership application process, including the application form for these posts, will be shared on 25th May 2018.
Thank you for all your support for our school.