Stirling Council – Free School Meals and Clothing Grant
Free School Meals and Clothing Grant
You may qualify if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- The income-related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax or Housing Benefit
For more information on eligibility please click here
How to Apply
Please note: You can apply for a clothing grant up to 31 December. Only one clothing grant per child is allowed for each school year.
There is a single application form for both benefits, and it is only necessary to apply once per year.