Stirling Council – Free School Meals and Clothing Grant **UPDATE**
From Monday the 23rd of March 2020 packed lunches have been delivered to homes for all children from P1 to S6 who are entitled to free school meals. Click here for updates.
Please use the following link to share any issues around the delivery of free school meals. Free School Meal Delivery Enquiry Form
Free School Meals and Clothing Grant
You may qualify if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- The income-related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax or Housing Benefit
For more information on eligibility please click here
How to Apply
Please note: You can apply for a clothing grant up to 31 December. Only one clothing grant per child is allowed for each school year.
There is a single application form for both benefits, and it is only necessary to apply once per year.
Please download and complete the following application form and return to Stirling Council