Welcome to the Balfron High School Parent Council web site. The Parent Council is a representative body made up of parents/carers and teachers and is in place to support the communication and interaction between members of the Parent Forum and the school. The Parent Council is tasked to:
- Represent parents’ views.
- Encourage interaction between parents and the school.
- Report actions taken to the Parent Forum.
How will the council perform their duties? By:
- Enhancing the daily lives of the pupils at the school.
- Encouraging parents to share their ideas and views.
- Encouraging contact between parents and the school through the Parent Forum.
In order to function, parents are needed to volunteer their time and efforts. Several working groups are in place to raise monies, communicate to parents and to enhance the school days of our pupils, but further help is needed. Please contact us if you feel you can support your Parent Council or want to get involved in any way.
Please contact the Balfron High School Parent Council directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We would welcome your views and involvement.
More on Parent Councils in Scotland can be found here.