The Mathematics Team aim to provide every pupil with the opportunity to achieve their potential in mathematics and numeracy by ensuring that support, challenge and enjoyment are available to every pupil throughout their time at Balfron High School.
We hope to encourage learners to
- Have a positive experience in learning and improving their mathematical and numeracy skills
- Be able to confidently apply their numeracy skills in other subjects
- Understand and appreciate the wider applications of Maths in the world of work
- Have the resilience to learn from their mistakes, and persevere
- Feel supported if they find Maths to be a difficult subject.
- Enjoy learning in Maths!
Mr S Shields (PT Learning & Teaching / Pastoral Care) email@example.com
Mr G Cameron
Mr A Froggatt
Mrs J Gannon
Mrs K Hendry (0.6 FTE)
Mrs C Irvine (0.6 FTE)
Mrs L Knox (0.6 FTE)
Ms A Welsh (Probationer)