All Future Pathways initiatives provide opportunities to help our young people choose an appropriate learning pathway – their individual learning journey towards their future career.
Future Pathways – aims to:
- provide Future Pathways Advice – to find out how to improve success in the steps required for that career.
- provide Future Pathways Events – allow pupils to gather information which will help them make informed decisions about an appropriate career pathway.
- provide access to Future Pathways Careers Information – to help pupils choose/confirm a future career or a career area/job family
- consider potential Future Pathways Options Post School. (see top menu)
Future Pathways Focus:
- opportunities to experience work based learning (work experience).
- identify/provide opportunities to enhance employability skills which will support pupils in developing workplace skills.
- increase awareness of apprenticeships.
- have a wider range of external partners who support Balfron High School Future Pathways program.
- increase in vocational opportunities (see side menu)
For more information on Learning Pathways see: