Blank CV example:
A blank CV can also be found on Prepwork/FuturePathways on the school network
CV Builder – My World of Work CV builder
- keep the CV to 2 sides of A4
- make sure there are no spelling mistakes (make sure someone looks over it for you)
- Read the job description – do you have the essential/desirable skills, qualities and experience for this job/apprenticeship/training opportunity? – you should adjust/amend the contents of your CV to fit the job you are applying for.
- My world of work advice – https://www.myworldofwork.co.uk/getting-job/building-cv
- For advice on video, infographic and online CVs – see infographic and online CVs