Writing a Personal Statement:
- Why does this course (or these courses) interest you?
- Why so you think you are suitable for the course(s)?
- What work placements, work experience, voluntary work or jobs, have you done (which are relevant to your chosen course(s))?
- What are planning to do in the future as a career after completing the course?
- Do you have any relevant hobbies, special interests, anything that you do socially?
Do conduct some research into personal statements but you must ensure that the personal statement you submit to College is your work and not plagiarised (copied from somewhere/someone else)
College application advice