OLIVER, our new online catalogue is now live.
It gives access to the library catalogue from anywhere you can get the internet through a browser or an app you can download for your phone or tablet.
- Browse the library catalogue (including recommendations based on what you have borrowed – when logged in)
- Search the catalogue (including an advanced search and an accelerated Reader specific search)
- Search genres, reading lists, Accelerated Reader books
- See what’s popular, recently returned, highly rated
Borrow eBooks and audiobooks via Oliver and/or the ePlatform (*Trial extended to end of February*)
The following requires pupils and staff to be logged in. You should have all received emails with login details for both Oliver and the ePlatform (eBooks and audiobooks)
- Reserve books remotely
Get access to eBooks and audiobooks and borrow them directly via the catalogue and read or listen to them through the ePlatform website or app
- See what you have on loan, your overdue books, and your loan history
- Make your own lists (favourites, topics, reading lists) via the ‘Basket’
- Rate books and write book reviews
- Link from AR book records to the AR website
As of next week, from Monday 18th January we will be running a ‘Click & Collect‘ service to enable you to continue to borrow books from the school library, as well as enabling returns of overdue books. Collection and returns should be made to the main entrance of the school.
ePlatform guide for students
(eBooks & Audiobooks)