Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

Welcome Back to Room 4

It has been lovely welcoming all the boys and girls back to room 4 after the holidays and hearing all about what they got up to.  I swear they have all grown over the holidays, and I enjoyed seeing how far they have come since they started Primary 1 back in August. I can’t wait to see where their learning journey takes them before the summer.

This week for our blog, I wanted to provide a snapshot of the classroom to give you an insight of what happens in the class. The photos below were taken on Thursday morning as I walked around the room.

As you can see, the boys and girls were so involved in their learning they had no idea I was taking their photo. I couldn’t be prouder of everyone in the class and how they were leading their own learning journey!

I hope this afternoon’s sunshine is a sign of more things to come. As the weather warms up, a wee reminder that even though it might be sunny outside, the P1 playground is pretty shaded so can stay chilly all day.

Have a lovely weekend.

Mrs Norton