Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

Chocolate Mania in Room 7

| 1 Comment

Room 7 had a fabulous and chocolatey week. On Monday, we created a shopping list of ingredients to design our own chocolate bar. On Wednesday afternoon, we made our creations using ingredients of our choice then poured our chocolate into silicon moulds until it solidified into new bars.  We also chose a name for our chocolate bar and designed a wrapper for it. Take a look at our photos, below.

I liked designing my wrapper. – HM

I liked colouring my chocolate wrapper. I used red, white and blue because my chocolate bar is called ‘French’ and I wanted to use the French colours.  – CP

I liked making the chocolate. – FF/JMcG

I liked making the chocolate because everyone was very talented. – AH

On Thursday we used adjectives to help describe our chocolate bar. We wrote sentences to help persuade people to choose our design. We also got to take our bars home.

This week we have finished learning about time by changing analogue times to digital. It has been fun working with the clocks, learning to tell the time.

I’ve enjoyed learning to tell the time in analogue and digital.  – AD

I’ve enjoyed learning about o’clock and half past.  – ED

I liked learning about quarter past and quarter to. – CT

Well done to this week’s mystery reader! We loved seeing the book, ‘Sea Creatures’ that you made on your own. 🙂

One Comment