Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

Room 7

This week in Room 7…

I liked being a common word monitor and challenging people to read the common word on my lanyard. EL

I enjoyed learning to add doubles by singing the doubles song by Jack Hartman. CT

I enjoyed singing the big number song in numeracy. JM

I liked using the Chromebooks. I had to type in my username and password. It was lots of fun. AH

I enjoyed learning about Children in Need at assembly. We then went to the bake sale and I got a yummy cake. I also designed a new top for Pudsey. JS

In PE, we were using different ways to travel from one side of the mat to the other. I liked trying a forward roll. HM

In science, we have been learning about different bones in the skeleton. We learnt that the longest bone is called the femur and the smallest bone is called the stirrup. KM

In science, I learnt that animals that have a backbone are called vertebrates and animals that do not have a backbone are called invertebrates. YK

I loved having a GoNoodle brain break.  LM

Have a super weekend everyone!
Miss Laird and Room 7