Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

Room 8!

“In room 8 we have been learning about 2D and 3D shapes.  Today we made our own 3D shapes using paper nets.  We made cubes, cuboids, pyramids and cones.  We can also discuss the shapes properties.” ES

“We are learning numbers beyond 100 up to 1000.  We’ve learned how to round to the nearest 10 and 100.  We can identify numbers less than and greater than and can add on ten to any 2 digit number.” DC

” I enjoyed writing a short paragraph about bonfire night! We are getting better at writing in sentences using capital letter, finger spaces and full stops.  Sometimes we also use commas.” CR

“We are super excited to announce that we have started our singing rehearsals for the Christmas Concert. ” RL

The boys and girls in room 8 have worked super hard this week and I have enjoyed listening to all their stories from Halloween.  It’s good to be back.  I will post some photos to share with you all of their hard work.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all next week.

Mrs K and room 8!