Ensembles, Bands and Choirs Now Recruiting

CREATE City Ensembles, Bands and Choirs 2022 – 2023

Dear Parent/Carer,

I am delighted to invite your children and young people to take part in City Ensembles, Bands and Choirs for this coming session. Last year was a very exciting year and it was such a pleasure to work with our talented musicians. We are looking forward to further enhancing and improving our service this year and we have some super plans to come. I am sure that you will agree the standard our children and young people achieve is outstanding and they are supported by our committed tutors who work tirelessly to ensure our musicians reach their potential.

Group membership is free of charge and includes participation in all rehearsals and concerts.

All applications for our Ensembles, Bands and Choirs can be accessed www.glasgowcreate.online and must be completed before attending rehearsals.

Details on the range of opportunities CREATE Music Service offers and the minimum standard required for each groupwith times and dates are noted on the website – if you have any questions re which group is most suitable for you please ask your tutor. Please note that for the instrumental groups your child must already be receiving tuition on an instrument.

The CREATE Saturday Groups begin on the 3rd September 2022 , Tuesday Groups on the 6th of September 2022 and Thursday Groups on 8th September 2022

If you require further information regarding classes please do not hesitate to contact;

Pamela Black Education Support Officer (Music) Pamela.Black@education.glasgow.gov.uk

I look forward to meeting with your young people and please do not hesitate to contact me at the email above.

Yours sincerely,

Louise Hamilton
Quality Improvement Officer – Creativity and Expressive Arts

E-Portfolio tag: Expressive arts