primary 7 gymnastics star!

Taylor in primary 7a has recently appeared in the west Lothian courier for his gymnastics and has been interviewed by the west lothian courier and his own words are in the paper! He also has recently won an award for gymnastics for being one of the people who went to the Celtic cup in march this year in Ireland.The Celtic cup included Scotland,Wales,Ireland and Northern Ireland. Scotland won and thats why Taylor won his trophy!we are very proud of his achievements and we all hope he keeps up the good work! well done Taylor!!!!

3 thoughts on “primary 7 gymnastics star!”

1. Well done Taylor!!! You are really amazing at gymnastics. You have been to some amazing places for your gymnastics and I hope you all the best for the years and years to come Well done mate.

2. Taylor this is an amazing achievement and shows everyone how perseverance hard work and commitment can really make a difference. I am so proud of you.

Mrs Brown

3. Well done Taylor!! You are amazing at gymnastics. You have been to some many places for your gymnastics and I wish you all the best for the years to come. Well done!!!!