SUPER SKY SKILLS!

We all really enjoyed our morning at Sky Skills Studios in Livingston.  It gave us an experience that took us behind the scenes at Sky where we worked in groups to create our very own TV news report.

Each of us had an important role to play including: producer, director, scriptwriter, camera operator, presenter/reporter, eye witness, expert and editor.  It was a brilliant experience and helped us devlop many important skills including communication, self management, team work, problem solving and creativity.  We were all given a certificate and USB wrist band which contained the news report.

Anna – I loved being a Director because I got to make suggestions and gave people directions.

Logan – I liked being the editor because I changed the background screens and decided which clips to use.

Niamh – I was the reporter and I got to talk in front of the camera and dress up!

Ben – I was the director and I enjoyed showing the reporters what to do in order to make the scenes look professional.

2 thoughts on “SUPER SKY SKILLS!”

1. I really loved Sky Skills and it was an amazing experience! I would definitely go again all the team leaders were so nice to us and it really made my head itch when I put the red wig on. I really had to use allot of expression I my voice and Miss Crease took lots of pictures and she encouraged me to speak up I had a fantastic time. Thank you Miss Crease for taking us!