Auchinraith Home Learning Access

Learning Access From Home

P.E. (Miss Bell)

Monday 22nd June 2020

Hello!

The summer holidays are almost upon us 🙂 We may only have 2 and a half days left but, you know me, you don’t get let off easy in P.E.!

So for Monday, here is the link to a really fun Disney PowerPoint that takes you through some exercises.

Working Out in Disney Style

And for Tuesday, I’d like you to try this kids YouTube workout. I felt tired just watching it so I will be very impressed with everyone who takes on this challenge!

I hope you have enjoyed the P.E. tasks that I have put up over the last little while, although I know it’s not the same as us all being together in the hall.

Thank you to everyone for all their hard work during my P.E. and Health and Wellbeing lessons during the year. I had a great time spending this year in lots of different classes throughout the school as it meant I could get to know so many of you that I had never taught before. I am so looking forward to getting back to normality and seeing all of your smiling faces in school in August. 🙂

Have a fabulous summer holiday,

Miss Bell

Monday 15th June 2020

Good Morning!

It’s that time of year again – Sports Day (Week) is here!!!!

I know we have missed out on a lot of our favourite end of year traditions and celebrations but I hope that you will be able to enjoy this slightly different Sports Day. Instead of competing against your classmates you will be racing against your family!

Follow the link below and it will take you to a ‘Virtual Sports Week’. There are 5 cones to work your way through with 2 tasks to complete on each day. You can either do it this way or make a big event of it and do all of the races in the same day! Each race has a video to show you what to do. I have also put a link to a results table that you can use to keep track of your family’s scores and find out who is the winner! If you don’t have a printer you can copy mine onto a piece of paper.

Sports Day Results Table

Sports Day is something I really love and I am a little bit sad that I don’t get to see you all taking part so  make sure you send me some photos to the usual email – gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk

Enjoy your final full week of the school year,

Go Team Auchinraith!

Miss Bell x

Hi Everyone!

I am missing our P.E. lessons lots (particularly our dancing!) so I thought I would use this blog page to post some general links for keeping fit as well as weekly P.E. tasks for you to complete.

They say ‘healthy body, healthy mind’ so it is very important that you try to do some exercise every day during lockdown. Why not do your P.E. activities first thing in the morning to give you an energy boost or as a break from the work you are doing for your class teacher? The weather is getting better so try to get outside when you can!

Feel free to post a comment below to let me know how you are getting on. 🙂 Remember to check out my Health and Wellbeing blog page for lots of fun activities to help you look after your mental wellbeing as well as learning some new skills!

Stay healthy!

Miss Bell x

P.S. Here are some of the things I have been doing to keep myself fit…

Monday 15th June 2020

Good Morning!

Follow the link below and it will take you to a ‘Virtual Sports Week’. There are 5 cones to work your way through with 2 tasks to complete on each day. You can either do it this way or make a big event of it and do all of the races in the same day! Each race has an video to show you what to do. I have also put a link to a results table that you can use to keep track of your family’s scores and find out who is the winner!

Sports Day Results Table

Go Team Auchinraith!

Miss Bell x

Monday 8th June 2020

Hello!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for some more P.E. tasks this week! I managed to do lots of exercise last week which I was really pleased about. I am going to try to keep up my motivation and do the same again this week as it made me feel really good 🙂

We are still following the same format for our P.E. tasks as the last few weeks. Have a look at the main document below which sets out a task for each day. On Tuesday, you need to click the second link to access the document for the fitness circuit challenge.  As well as this, there are also instructions for how to play Hopscotch properly and some wacky races to do with your family. I hope you enjoy them!

PE Grid Week Beginning 8th June

Circuit-Fitness Challenge – Tuesday

As always, I would love to hear or see pictures of how you are getting on with your P.E. tasks. You can leave a comment below or send pictures to gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Miss Bell

Monday 1st June 2020

Good Morning Everyone!

I can’t believe it is June already – how time flies! I hope you enjoyed the P.E. tasks that I set for you last week. Below, I have posted the link for this week’s activities. On Tuesday you will need to click on the link below to open the ‘First to 100’ game.

It looks like it is going to be hot again this week which is perfect for getting outside to do your exercise. Remember to wear suncream and drink plenty of water!

If you take any photos whilst doing the tasks then I would love for you to email them to gw19auchinraithhl@glow.sch.uk and I will leave you a comment on this blog page.

PE Tasks Week Beginning 1st June

First to 100 Challenge – Tuesday

Take care,

Miss Bell

Tuesday 26th May 2020

Hello Everyone! 🙂

Welcome to week 1 of using the blog!

Below I have attached two documents. The first gives you some links to websites that can be used for extra P.E. activities at home such as Joe Wicks, Jumpstart Jonny etc. The second document contains your P.E. tasks for this week. There is an activity to do for each day and, as I said in my first post, this could be done first thing in the morning to get you ready for working or as a brain break from your class work. The choice is yours!

The weather forecast is looking good for this week so hopefully you will be able to get outside to do your daily task! I hope you enjoy the activities and feel free to send any pictures of you and your family doing them in an email to the school – I would love to see how you are getting on.

Useful PE Websites

PE Grid Week Beginning 25th May

Keep safe,

Miss Bell