We believe strongly in, and listen to, ‘pupil voice’. We have a number of pupil committees, or action groups, with representatives from P1-7 where children give their opinions and take on leadership roles to support the work of the school:
- • Pupil School Action Group
- • Eco Schools Action Group
- • Rights Respecting School Action Groups (P1-4 and P5-7)
- • Health and Wellbeing Action Group
- • Fairtrade Action Group
- • Visible Learning Action Group
The Head Teacher also meets with different groups of pupils from across the school at ‘Tuesday Talk’ where children are asked for feedback on a range of issues. These opinions are fed into the school improvement plans.