Newton Farm Primary School and Nursery Class

A Warm Welcome to Room 2

Hello everyone,

We have had a fantastic first week in Primary One! We are all settling in well to school life and are enjoying getting to know our new friends and classroom. We have been busy in the mornings building our strong fingers with lots of fun fine motor skills activities, have a look at a snapshot of our busy hands below.

Our P.E. days will be Mondays (indoor) and Thursdays (outdoor). Could learners please come to school on these days wearing their P.E. kits and bring a waterproof jacket to help take some of our learning outdoors where possible. Thank you.

Next Thursday (31st August) we are hosting our ‘Meet the Teacher’ event in school and I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone and sharing some additional information about our learning and routines in Room 2.

I would like to say a big ‘Thank you’ to all of our adults at home for their support as we have started our school journey in Room 2 and I am excited for our year together.

Miss Lockhart