Welcome to the Practitioner Pages

Click on each element of the image below to find out more (or watch the videos for each section of this image)

What are the Practitioner Pages Why do we have the Practitioner Pages? Where can I find the Practitioner Pages? Do I need to sign in or log in? What will I find on the Practitioner Pages? Can I add new content to the practitioner pages? How do I give feedback about the Practitioner Pages?

What are the Practitioner Pages

The Practitioner Pages are an online resource bank for multi-agency staff who work with children, young people, adults and families across Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling

Why do we have the Practitioner Pages?

Keeping people safe is a responsibility shared between all agencies across Forth Valley- Police Scotland, NHS Forth Valley, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling Councils and third sector partners. The Pages keep us all connected.

Where can I find the Practitioner Pages?

They can be found here: https://bit.ly/PractitionerPagesFV. Learn more by clicking on the Home Page categories (Top Left) or the Menu button (on mobile devices).

Do I need to sign in or log in?

The Practitioners Pages site is hosted on a public-facing Glow WordPress site which is accessible on the internet to all - you do not need a login to access the site.

What will I find on the Practitioner Pages?

You will find information on Corporate Parenting, Community Planning, Child Protection, Adult Support and Protection, Gender Based Violence, Substance Use Support, MAPPA, GIRFEC and Learning & Development.

Can I add new content to the practitioner pages?

If there is something you would like added to the pages, fill in the request form, a link to which appears on the home page of the site https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/glowblogs/fvpp/governance/

How do I give feedback about the Practitioner Pages?

Comments and suggestions to improve the Practitioner Pages are welcome. You can contact us (the Governance Group)u00a0 practitionerpages@falkirk.gov.uk

Criminal Exploitation Practitioner Guidance

23/08/2023

Each and Every Child

13/04/2023

Get to know Living Well Falkirk with our new OLLE course

09/09/2022

Trauma Training Programme

30/06/2022

Information Afternoons for Professionals

05/05/2022